HomeRegisterLog inFollow us on facebookFollow us on twitterFollow us on youtubeFollow us on LinkedinFollow us on PintrestContact usFeedback

Share  | 

Migracap

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Heidi
Admin1
Admin1

PostSubject: Migracap   Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:44 pm

MIGRACAP

Quote :
Developed by a Migraine sufferer for Migraine sufferers. The Migra Cap® is unique amongst migraine treatments as it combines cold therapy and complete darkness to provide relief from the pain associated with a migraine and most types of headaches.

This 2-in-1 migraine cure is unique for any Migraine treatment product with the added benefit of being a one-off purchase. What's more, this drug-free product is also ideal for pain relief during pregnancy,

This could be very good for IIH especially for during pregnancy when pain relief isn't an option.

Migracap USA

Migracap UK
Back to top Go down
http://www.ihaveiih.com
medmisfit
Admin2
Admin2

PostSubject: Re: Migracap   Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:43 pm

Thanks Heidi..that's awesome information! I've seen it in the UK, but never USA connection..you're the best!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Migracap   Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:06 am

I really want to get this but I am not sure I have the $$....has anyone tried it and it helped? I do a "version" of this cap at home...I apply ice packs at different areas on my head and I keep my bedroom dark, so I am not sure this "cap" would be much better. If anyone has used it, I would like to know how you like it.
Back to top Go down
Cdottie

PostSubject: Re: Migracap   Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:26 am

Hey Angel,

I do have the migracap and personally I really like it. How it's different is that it's cold in several places eyes, temples, back of head by ears, and base of skull. In addition to the circular coldness it allows, it also feels like someone is holding ice against these places which is a different feeling that resting an ice pack over head or eyes. The cold stays cold very long as well. I must admit its rather intense, very cold slight pressure which kind of acts as acupressure on key points that most experienc headache pain. I don't find the pressure it adds to be bad by the way, but I also stretched mine out just a tad so it would be a little looser. I also think that the cold in so many places and the total dark is intense in a distracting way and changes the quality of my headache through all these factors and often and varying levels I have received decent relief to great relief. It's wonderful also for low pressure headaches! That's my favorite I bring it with me to LP and wear it home in car when someone brings me back!

Hope this was helpful!! If this sounds good then you may like it as well.

Take good care.

Back to top Go down
Wylee

PostSubject: Re: Migracap   Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:10 am

How interesting. I don't get migraine headaches, mine kind of moves around, but this may work.
Thanks for the additional info.
Back to top Go down
Heidi
Admin1
Admin1

PostSubject: Re: Migracap   Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:45 pm

From Twitter:
Quote :
Rach@RachaelWatson87
@IHaveIIH I love mine!! Look like an idiot wearing it but it feels sooooooooo good!

Last edited by Heidi on Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ihaveiih.com
Cdottie

PostSubject: Re: Migracap   Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:15 pm

Sure happy to help in any way! It's true though you do look pretty ridiculous with it on- I scared my little niece to death on day when I was wearing it on she saw me with it. I'm sure to a four year old I looked like a crazy monster without eyes. : )

Best of luck!

P.s. the guy that created it did to to try and help his 6 yr old son who suffered terrible deliberating migraines as did he and some family members. So he spent a lot of time really trying to help them. I liked knowing this part of the story made the product seem authentic to me. And the care and effort that went into creating it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Migracap   Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:02 am

Thanks for the information.... I will let you know how I like it if I get it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Cdottie

PostSubject: Re: Migracap   Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:19 am

Of course, please do! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Caz draper

PostSubject: Re: Migracap   Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:20 pm

I have two migracaps which are permanently in the freezer. I would be lost without them. I find the intense cold beneficial because it almost numbs the head & takes the mind of the pain of headaches. It also helps me to get to sleep as can pull over eyes to be in complete darkness. I have made all my friends laugh cos I call it my Gimp mask !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Migracap   

Back to top Go down

Migracap

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.ihaveiih.com :: Living with IIH ::   :: Alternative Therapy-
Jump to:  
DISCLAIMER This group is not managed by anyone in the medical profession, but by people who are either affected by, or are closely connected to IIH. Information provided on this site is meant to complement & not replace any advice or information from a health professional, users and members are reminded that medical professionals should always be consulted in all aspects of health needs.
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software
Top Disability Websites
Free forum | Sciences and Knowledge | Support | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum