HomeRegisterLog inFollow us on facebookFollow us on twitterFollow us on youtubeFollow us on LinkedinFollow us on PintrestContact usFeedback

Share  | 

Diet Pills

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nami81

PostSubject: Diet Pills   Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:09 pm

Have any of you tried diet pills that help you lose extreme amounts of weight is a few months?

Two people I know are currently on a miracle type diet pill called 'The Secret'. They've lost so much weight. Should I try it? I need to lose about 50lbs.

These two have each lost about 40lbs in the past 3 months.

I think it would be ok if I really make a change to eat healthy food while I'm on it. This way I can just continue with the healthy food once I reach my goal weight and stop taking the diet pill.
Back to top Go down
Sophiasmom
Admin2
Admin2

PostSubject: Re: Diet Pills   Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:20 am

I would not recommend losing weight quickly.  I did this right before I crashed.  now I suspect that the rapid weight loss led to release of vitamin A from my fat cells and helped to precipitate my IIH.
Back to top Go down
ashl

PostSubject: Re: Diet Pills   Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:51 pm

I'm still new to IIH so I don't know if or how it would affect it but diet pills can be hard on your heart. I know the docs really push weightloss to help us but please do it healthfully Smile slow and steady. Be gentle with yourself <3
Back to top Go down
Nami81

PostSubject: Re: Diet Pills   Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:13 pm

I just want to end this as fast as possible and have a normal life ;(. My symptoms fit exactly into the IIH diagnoses. It all started after my first pregnancy when I gained a lot of weight. Something tells me losing weight will get me back to normal.
Back to top Go down
ashl

PostSubject: Re: Diet Pills   Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:46 pm

I completely understand, I immediately started reducing my calories to 1200 when I found out last week. I want my life back, and it's tough to see the scale move so slowly.
Back to top Go down
medmisfit
Admin2
Admin2

PostSubject: Re: Diet Pills   Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:26 pm

Any fluctuation in weight can affect your symptoms, so be careful. My initial neuro-surgeon suggested a paleo diet and I lost weight fast. I have found that processed food, sugars, etc really affect my pain level, so have pretty much cut them out again at this point. That will help you lose weight, depending on your current diet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diet Pills   

Back to top Go down

Diet Pills

View previous topic View next topic Back to top